We have recreated the atmosphere of yesteryear, where the Williams family welcomed their many friends, family and weary travellers into their home for social gatherings by the Grand Piano, or much needed rest and recreation in the tropical surrounds.
With this we have added a few modern luxuries to make your holiday one of ultimate luxury, relaxation and discovery.
We have a Luxury Penthouse with the best views in the house. On the pool level, we have available two smaller luxury Suites which open out onto the terraced landscaping. All our Suites have breathtaking patio and veranda views over the lush rolling hills and rainforests.
For the days where discovery is not on the agenda, and your plans are for relaxation, the Lodge is your place to be.
To create the atmosphere of that ninety years ago, the Lodge has been designed and fitted out to provide you with the ultimate experience in comfort and leisure.
The Lodge retains the original timber walls and polished floors from prior to the 1920’s when the house was built, blending well with restored period furniture, creating a comfortable lounge, and for your pleasure consists of
- Wine Bar: Selected beer, wines, spirits and tea/coffee
- Wood Fireplace: A glass of red on a cool evening by the fire
- Library: local history, fauna, and flora
- Pool Table: 8 feet long for a social game
- Pianola: Creating that old time atmosphere
- Use of Broadband Computer
- Sound System: With a range of CD’s
The “Dance Floor”, built in World War II by the Australian and American troops, is your outdoor lounge taking in the cool breezes and fantastic views, and for your pleasure consists of:
- Swimming Pool: Relax with a drink and soak up the views
- BBQ Facilities: For those hungry appetites
- Big Screen Pay TV: For special viewings, movies/sport
- Timber verandahs extending around the Lodge